Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Post #14

 Source Google Images

In Joe Picardo’s video,"Top Ten Tips for Using Technology in the Classroom” I really learn a lot. The video talked about websites that you are able to us that allow you to create games and lessons for classroom assignments. I think that that’s a great way to get kids excited about learning.

I must say that I agree that using music and visual aids inside of a classroom make learning a lot more interesting and get kids excited about learning. As teachers it’s our job to teach students what they need to know and keeping them excited about learning, even if that mean adding a little something different like technology to get the job done.

1 comment:

  1. Latisha,

    Resources are so important as we continue our journey towards becoming educators! I am glad you found these sites useful.

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete