Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blog Post #13





I think that Wolfram Alpha is a wonderful search engine. I searched the population of the following countries: United States, China and India. It really took me by surprise that the United States was ranked the third in the largest countries with 309 million people, India second with 1.2 billion people and China ranked first with 1.37 billion people. I think that Wolfram Alpha is a much better site to use, because it’s quicker. Wolfram Alpha is a great to use in a classroom, and I must say that it’s a site that I’ll be using when I become a teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting Latisha! I've never heard of the Wolfram Alpha search engine. I'll have to check it out. I bet there's so many search engines out there now. I remember when it was just MSN, Google, and Yahoo. You must think pretty highly of it Wolfram Alpha to say you'd use it when you become a teacher. Thanks for the heads up and information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latisha,

    I find this tool interesting as well. Your post is a bit short, so make sure that you go back and check the instruction manual to get all of the assignment's parts.

    Thanks,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete