Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K

Source Google Images

Angalo is one of the student’s blog that I was assigned to comment on. On Anglo blog he had a vodcast explaining how to be a Rugby player. In his vodcast he list many different way that could help you be a great Rugby player. One way is by eating your veggies! I really enjoyed watching Angalo vodcast, it was very informing on how to become a successful Rugby player. I think that it’s very exciting to be able to make your own vodcast that age. At the end of the comment I told him how I really enjoyed his vodcast and I look forward to visiting his blog again in the future.

Abby was from Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. In Abby blog she talked about important is to keep your passwords safe at all time. Abby also shared with us about the time a girl name Kayla shared her password for her Facebook. She gave the password to one of her friends. Her friend logged onto her account and was bullying other people. The people that were being bullied told on Kayla, even though she wasn’t the one doing the bulling she was blamed because it was her page. I really enjoyed reading Abby blog post. I must say that I too agree with her about how important it is to keep your password safe because you can get in very serious trouble if something like this was to happen to you. At the end I told Abby how much I enjoyed reading her blog and I look forwarded to reading more.

Rita is from Pt. England School year six. In Rita blog post she talked about her most amazing opportunity to visit the beautiful island of Samoa. Rita talked about how she was terrified of swimming in the water with the turtles. She also mentioned how she felt like a big wuss because she was younger than her. After a while her auntie Sela pigi banked her because she was too afraid to swim alone. I commented on Rita blog about how her vacation sounded like tons of fun. I also told her that I also would’ve been scared to swim in the water with the turtles swimming around. I mentioned at the end how I enjoyed reading her blog and that I look forward to reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment