Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Post #12






Watch the YouTube video on the top 10 qualities of a good teacher. After watching the video write a short summary about what you learned and if you agree or disagree with what has been said during video.


 Source Google Images



I think that this is a great video! In this video Mr. G talks about the top ten qualities of a good teacher. I must say that I totally agree with each and every one of his tips that he talked about in his video. This is a great video to watch if you plan to become a successful teacher. When I get my classroom I will remember all the helpful tips that Mr. G talked about during this video, and hopefully you will do the same when you become a teacher. Well, I hope everyone enjoyed this video as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Latisha,

    Interesting, but try to come up with something that would just totally blow the EDM staffs' minds! Something we have not seen before!

    Good job,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete