Sunday, November 13, 2011

Part 1 of C4K Assignment #10

 Source Google Images



I really enjoyed visiting Mrs. Yollis’s Class Blog. Mrs. Yollis has a lot of different links that you can visit located at the top of her blog. By looking at her blog you can tell that she really has a great interest in blogging. She has a lot of information for students, parents and future teachers. One of the sections that I enjoyed the most would have to be Learn How to Shoot Great Images. This section was created by some of her students. In the video they demonstrate the do’s and don’ts when using a camera. Mrs. Yollis really has a lot of interesting things on her blog that are very beneficial. I must say that I really enjoyed my time that I spent visiting her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Latisha!
    Mrs. Yollis' class blog was one of my favorites for the C4K assignment that we had to do. Like you too, I enjoyed the way she incorporates her students into helping post how-to videos for anyone needing to learn more about different subjects. We,as future educators, can learn so much from her and I had added her to my PLN. Everything looked good in your post but something you may want to do next time is add the link in your post so viewers may reference the blog or website you are commenting about. I enjoyed reading your other blog posts as well and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete